TERMS & CONDITIONS ULTRAVIOLET
Ultraviolet serves 10 seats every night from Tuesday to Saturday.
Reservation above 10 seats are not available.
From 1 to 10 seats, anyone can book in Ultraviolet. It is not necessary to privatize the entire table.
Booking and Waiting list registration shall be done through Ultraviolet's online booking system.
Due to its limited number of seats, Ultraviolet will request a deposit payment to confirm your booking.
Meeting point is set at Mr & Mrs Bund restaurant on Bund 18 at 18:30.
Departure time from the meeting point to Ultraviolet is set at 19:00.
The dinner will last until 23:00 around.
Our team will take care of the transportation from the meeting point to Ultraviolet.
If you miss the departure time, your reservation might be cancelled without refund.
晚餐前，所有顾客从集合地点出发至Ultraviolet 的时间为晚上7点. 晚餐将在23:00左右结束.
Ultraviolet requests a 50% of the dinner payment as the deposit to confirm your booking.
The balance of the bill shall be settled directly on site at the end of the dinner.
If you prefer to settle the balance before the dinner, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The dinner includes beverage pairing, yet, any additional orders of wine bottles out of the set menu, will be charged to the final bill.
Ultraviolet accepts cash, most major credit cards, and online payments such as WeChat and AliPay.
Price is all inclusive, gratuity is let to our customer appreciation.
3. Modification & Cancellation Policy - 取消与更改
Kindly note below new policy that will be applied to all bookings made from July 29th, 2018 onwards.
Any modification such as changing your booking date will be considered as a cancellation.
Ultraviolet will process automatically every refund within 15 working days according to the following policy.
1/ Cancellation on regular booked date:
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the dinner date: 25% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, remaining 75% will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to the dinner date: 50% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, remaining 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to the dinner date: 100% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, no refund will be issued.
2/ Cancellation on special event booked date *:
- Cancellation within 60 days prior to the dinner date: 25% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, remaining 75% will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days prior to the dinner date: 50% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, remaining 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to the dinner date: 100% of the deposit will be kept as penalty, no refund will be issued.
3/ Last minute cancellation :
For any cancellation made within 24 hours prior to the dinner time, the full bill will be charged and kept as penalty.
4/ Cancellation for "10 seats party" booking :
- Cancellation for 1 seat only: the full bill will be charged and the cancelled seat won't be replaced.
- Cancellation for more than 1 seat, above cancellation policy will be applied.
Handling fee depends on the payment method chosen:
- Payment through Paypal account: 3% will be charged as handling fee.
- Payment by bank transfer, on site at Mr & Mrs Bund, Alipay and WeChat : No handling fee
To cancel your booking, please log into your account to submit your cancellation request.
If the refund is not received within 15 working days after the cancellation, please contact email@example.com
To modify your reservation date, please log into your account to submit your cancellation request, then book your new date.
To transfer your deposit payment to the new booking date, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4/ “10人订位” 的取消规则:
- 以Paypal 付款：将收取3%的手续费。
- 以银行转账，在Mr & Mrs Bund现场付款，支付宝与微信付款：无手续费。
4. Children Policy - 儿童用餐
Ultraviolet experience is not suitable to children under 13 years old.
Ultraviolet respects the privacy of all its guests and treats personal information as confidential.
Consult our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)